Im back to the kitchen after my ''resting'' time... ahaks! Actually not resting but more like escape.. Then the kids was asking me "mum, how come you dont make any cakes since you cameback??"
Looking at their 'hopeful' faces.... I took my mixer out and.... try to look for the simplest recipe as Im still not fully motivated yet... hahaha!
Once again, thanks to Mamafami fotopages ... I cameup with Apam Cantek Manis for the kids
1. Get the steamer ready.
2. Beat eggs till fluffy and add sugar. Beat till thick.
3. Fold in the flour slowly and pour in the fizzy drink. Add vanilla essence.
4. Set aside 3 tablespoons of mixture and add the food coloring.
5. Scoop the plain mixture into the paper cups and add a bit of the colored mixture on top.
6. With the extra castor sugar, make a cross on top of the mixture.
7. Steam for about 15 minutes.
I use 'putu ayu' cups as I dont have any papercups and serve with steam desicated coconut